Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), with 4 passes in non-religious subjects including C - Chemistry and Biology, D - Physics/Engineering Sciences and English Language. Pass in Basic Mathematics is an added advantage. Duration of the programme is 3 years.
- Enrol learners with desirable entry qualifications into the programme
- Distribute adequate and appropriate resources for enabling the teaching and learning process
- Create conducive environment for teaching and learning n schools, clinical and Community settings
- Monitor teaching and learning processes in schools, clinical and community settings
- Produce competent Nurses and Midwives who will provide quality health care in Tanzania